Q: How do I remove the front head restraints?

How do I remove the front head restraints?

3. How do I remove the front head restraints?

Q: What could cause odometer on 2012 Chevy Equinox LT, 3.0 engine to stop reading miles traveled?Tach and speedometer work normally.

The odometer is an integrated component of the instrument cluster and the instrument cluster will need to be removed and sent out for repair or replacement at an approved repair facility.

Q: How do I stop the driver’s seat from moving to a preset position?

If you don’t want the driver’s seat to move to one of the preset positions stored in memory, and you’re using a master key (the seat won’t move if the valet key is used), you can stop it easily. Just...

Q: Dashboard havoc

This may be related to a short or a faulty instrument cluster voltage regulator. The instrument voltage regulator regulates the voltage supplied to the various gauges in your vehicle’s dash. When this is not working properly, this may cause the...