Q: What does the slip indicator Warning Light mean?

What does the slip indicator Warning Light mean?

A: The slip indicator Warning Light is located...

The slip indicator Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. When the light is illuminated then either the TRAC (traction control) or VSC (vehicle stability control) system is malfunctioning. As the TRAC and VSC systems help keep your car from losing control during adverse weather, you should drive very carefully when this warning light is on.

Tip

Like all warning lights, the slip indicator Warning Light briefly illuminates when you turn the car on. The light is only a problem if it stays lit when the engine is turned on.