Q: How do I remove a tailgate 1997 Ford F-150

the handle won't release the tail gate so I need to get this repaired

3. How do I remove a tailgate 1997 Ford F-150

Q: Q: How do you use the automatic dimming rearview mirror?

If your car is equipped with an automatic dimming rearview mirror, you have a handy solution for beating glare from behind you. Here’s how the mirror works: Turn the key to ON. Turn the mirror on. Once activated,...

Q: I installed a new fuel pump on a 1997 dodge caravan, it turns on but no gas is getting to the engine. Access to the fuel filter is

Hi there. It sounds like the fuel filter being corroded is the issue. It will need to be removed as well as any lines that may be corroded. You may have to replace a good portion of the lines if...

Q: tailgate open warning light comes on when closed

As the latches wear with use, the switch that turns on and off the light and door ajar gets worn contacts and the latches do not close the switch contact all the way. This is why you can push in...