Q: How do I remove a tailgate 1997 Ford F-150

the handle won't release the tail gate so I need to get this repaired

3. How do I remove a tailgate 1997 Ford F-150

Q: If the engine is locked up or a rod is blown will it still try to turn over ?

Hi there. Sometimes what might appear to be major engine damage is actually caused by a small electrical problem. If you try to crank the engine over, but it won't crank over, it's possible that the starter relay, starter itself...

Q: How does the tailgate work?

The tailgate on the vehicle works much like a door does. The key can lock it and unlock it, and lifting the handle will allow it to open. Tip The tailgate is hinged at the bottom, so when...

Q: Cam phaser symptoms? 2006 Ford F-150

Noise and/or failure of the variable cam timing phasers is a well known issue on the 5.4L V-8. In 2006, Ford issued a technical service bulletin, denoted TSB 06-19-8, to explain the service and repair procedures to deal with the...