Q: How do I remove a tailgate 1997 Ford F-150

the handle won't release the tail gate so I need to get this repaired

3. How do I remove a tailgate 1997 Ford F-150

Q: Crackling, grinding noise coming from the front.

As you are guessing, yes, the noise could be due to wear or a failure in the transmission or differential. A trained mechanic will sometimes be able to "source" the noise simply on inspection, once he or she hears it....

Q: Car misfires when driving 45+ mph for extended period of time

The code P0304 is a misfire on cylinder number four. The reason it is misfiring at cruising speed is that is when the engine is running its leanest and the coil is finding an easier path to ground than through...

Q: Banging under car

Hi. Does it happen during acceleration, deceleration, when turing the wheel, or when just stopped? This information will help determine the source of the noise. This should be looked at soon as possible because it could be a critical component...