Q: How do I personalize the lighting settings?

How do I personalize the lighting settings?

You can customize many of your vehicle’s settings using the vehicle personalization system. One of the features that you can customize is the lighting settings. From the lighting settings, you can adjust the exit lights and the vehicle locator lights. To adjust the lighting settings, use the audio system controls: 1. Press the Config button, which will bring up the Configuration Settings menu.

1. Rotate the Menu or Menu/Sel knob until you get to Vehicle Settings, then press the center of the knob to select Vehicle Settings.

2. Rotate the Menu or Menu/Sel knob until you get to Lighting, then press the center of the knob to select Lighting.

3. Adjust the Lighting settings.