Q: How do I move the backseat armrests?

How do I move the backseat armrests?

3. How do I move the backseat armrests?

Q: Q: Limp mode 30 codes

Hello there, when you see that many codes it can take some work to sift through all of them. Usually only a few codes will remain once the codes are cleared and the vehicle is driven. These remaining codes will...

Q: Transmission clicks and jump while shifting in stop and go traffic

Hello. This vehicle has a history of transmission problems. Most of the time it is because the second gear band fractures. When this occurs, it has trouble holding several gears properly and causing shifting issues. It may also be caused...

Q: Q: How do I secure a child restraint system with a seat belt?

When using a seat belt to secure a child restraint system, follow these steps: 1. Place the restraint firmly in the seat. 2. Grab the shoulder belt and lap belt together, directly behind the belt tongue. 3. Route both ports...