Q: How do I lock the remote control?

How do I lock the remote control?

3. How do I lock the remote control?

Q: What factors affect radio station reception?

Anyone who’s ever used a radio in their life knows that reception can sometimes be a tricky thing. Here are the factors that affect the reception in your car: Distance: The farther you are from the radio station physically,...

Q: My ESC light comes on and I have to wait 45 minutes before I can start the car

Electronic Stabilization Control detects critical situations at an early stage, and takes action to stop skidding and help bring your car safely back under control. Check the wheel sensors for proper operation. Make sure that the sensors are plugged in...

Q: How do I play a DVD?

To play a DVD, press the OPEN/CLOSE or LOAD button on the radio faceplate. Then insert your DVD, face up. The movie will automatically begin playing.