Q: Q: How do I insert a CD?

How do I insert a CD?

3. Q: How do I insert a CD?

Q: Faulty O2 sensor

Hi, it is possible for the O2 sensor to not turn on the Check Engine Light if it is failing slowly. It's also possible for leaks to occur, which can throw off the sensors readings. I would recommend having a...

Q: Q: How do I eject a CD?

To eject a CD, simply press the eject button located directly next to the CD slot. The CD player will eject the CD most of the way, at which point you can pull it out completely. If you do not...

Q: When ESC is on brake, drags and makes grinding noise. Started doing it with it off too.

Hello. It sounds like your ABS brakes are kicking in for no reason. This can happen if the tone ring that the sensor reads is broken or filled with debris. I would recommend having all four of your wheel speed...