Q: Q: How do I insert a CD?

How do I insert a CD?

3. Q: How do I insert a CD?

Q: Car won't shift into 1st gear.

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. From what you've described, you'll need to check the adjustment of the cable. The cable may be too short, not letting the transmission engage 1st gear. If you need a diagnosis with your shifting...

Q: How do I use the autostore stations?

The autostore system searches for the radio stations with the strongest signal, and stores the top six so that you can easily access them. Using the autostore system is very easy: Set the radio to FM or AM by...

Q: My car cuts off when I slow down and shows code P0335

Hi there. Your vehicle shutting down while driving, after replacing a faulty CKP (crankshaft position sensor) and the ECM (engine control module) recognizing a P0335 circuit malfunction, leads me to believe the replacement CKP sensor may be faulty. Sometimes, aftermarket...