Q: How do I fold the rear seats into table mode?

How do I fold the rear seats into table mode?

3. How do I fold the rear seats into table mode?

Q: How do the power seat controls on the driver’s seat work?

Your Accord features a number of different seat controls that will help you find the perfect (and safest) seating position behind the steering wheel. These include: Forward and Back: Slide the largest bar forward or backward to move the...

Q: How do I send and receive text messages with Uconnect?

If your cell phone is paired with your Uconnect system, then you can send and receive text messages while you’re driving, hands free. Here’s how. When you receive a message, the Uconnect system will announce it over your speaker...

Q: CV Axle failure.

Hello there, without knowing which parts the dealer determined to be faulty I can only offer general advice for your 2011 Dodge Ram 1500. The CV shaft, CV boots, and axle assembles are common repair items, any one of these...