Q: How do I fold the rear seats into table mode?

How do I fold the rear seats into table mode?

3. How do I fold the rear seats into table mode?

Q: Q: How do I extend the seat belt?

If your seat belt is not long enough to safely and properly buckle around you, you will need to get a seat belt extender, which adds eight inches to the seat belt length. To receive a seat belt extender, visit...

Q: Is the vehicle available with a cigarette lighter and ashtray?

Beneath the controls for the AC and heater, there are two power outlets.The outlet on the left can be switched out for a cigarette lighter very simply. To use the lighter, push it into the socket until it clicks and...

Q: Q: How do I use the air conditioning?

Turning on the air conditioning couldn’t be easier. Simply press the A/C button, which you’ll find in the climate control cluster on the center console. A light will illuminate on the button confirming that the air conditioning has turned on....