Q: How do I fold down the driver rear seat?

How do I fold down the driver rear seat?

3. How do I fold down the driver rear seat?

Q: Maybe transmission

Hi Aiden. Thanks for contacting us tonight. With nearly 250,000 miles on your Nissan Altima, it's quite possible that an inner transmission seal is leaking, causing the shifting issues you are experiencing. It's also possible that you simply have contaminated...

Q: Vibration noise when letting off the accelerator

Hello, thank you for writing in. There may be a few different things going on. First and foremost we need to make sure the throttle is not sticking and that the brakes are complete released. If the issue is more...

Q: Permanent fix to steering wheel lock issue

Hello. You can indeed disable the steering lock system by removing the fuse, however you would need to get the vehicle started before doing so. The steering wheel lock system uses an actuator that moves back and forth to lock...