Q: How do I fold down the driver rear seat?

How do I fold down the driver rear seat?

3. How do I fold down the driver rear seat?

Q: my car has a rough start

If the spark plugs are coated in oil, that can cause a rough cold start or idle. The engine is burning oil in cylinders 1, 2, and 3. The most typical cause is from worn valve guides. The intake and...

Q: I have a 2012 ford focus se hatchback, and i got a message in on screen saying my transmission was hot and it needed service now.

You should have the fluid levels checked first and then scan for failure codes. If your transmission is overheating then this is from lack of cooling or it is just a temperature sensor inside the transmission that is not reading...

Q: Q: Clicking sound when trying to start car

Hello! There are several reasons a new battery will become bad in a short time. A faulty alternator may not be properly charging the battery and will shorten battery life. There could also be a parasitic draw in your system...