Q: How do i fix my power windows

I have power windows and had no issues prior but all the sudden stopped working, all four doors

3. How do i fix my power windows

Q: Idles but when driving it acts like its out of fuel.

Check all of the battery ground cables to the car on the battery, engine, and chassis. There is a bad ground somewhere that is causing the ECM to not work properly. This would cause the fuel pump to not work...

Q: Q: Headlights not working.

Hello, the first thing to check would be the fuse(s) for the headlamps. If the fuses are good, if it's just the low beam and the hi beams that work ok, I would suspect the multifunction switch. The multifunction switch...

Q: Glass shattered all on its own

The rear window with defrost grid on your Ford Focus is made of tempered glass. Tempered glass is designed to break into little pieces when it shatters to help prevent large pieces from possibly hurting someone. The temper process is...