Q: How do I fix my noisy and vibrating Abs module?

asked by on October 01, 2016

I have some noiise and vibration coming from my car's Abs module. These remain even after ignition is turned off. Then, abs and brake lights come on after ignition. My mechanic has scanned and told me I need to changed the whole abs module. It costs a lot!

Is there something I can do besides changing the expensive complete abs module?

My car is south African model.

ABS Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello there, the ABS module is an important safety feature on your 2008 Toyota Corolla. If the ABS module is failing and it has been diagnosed to be faulty then it should be replaced. There are further tests than just scanning that can be done to confirm the ABS module is faulty before it is replaced. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to confirm your ABS module is faulty and make any repairs required to resolve the issue.