Q: How do I erase a personal code?

How do I erase a personal code?

A: You can program a personal code for the Key...

You can program a personal code for the Keyless Entry Keypad on your truck. This code can always be erased. To erase a personal code.

1. Enter the factory code for the Keyless Entry Keypad.

2. Press the 1-2 button on the Keyless Entry Keypad.

3. Press the 1-2 button again, holding it down.

Q: Rear door not closing correctly

Hello. Assuming that the light control switch in the front is properly set, and you have followed the instructions in the owners manual, then the problem is likely the light switch in the door jam. This is a relatively common...

Q: What does it mean if the Tire Pressure Monitoring System light comes on in the dash?

If the Tire Pressure Monitoring System light (TPMS) light comes on in the dash of your car, it indicates there’s a problem with the system itself, not that there’s a tire low on air. The TPMS light means that the...

Q: How do I secure a child restraint system with an inflatable seat belt?

When using an inflatable seat belt to secure a child restraint system, follow these steps: 1. Place the restraint firmly in the seat. 2. Grab the shoulder belt and lap belt together, directly behind the belt tongue. 3. Route both...