Q: How do I erase a personal code?

How do I erase a personal code?

A: You can program a personal code for the Key...

You can program a personal code for the Keyless Entry Keypad on your truck. This code can always be erased. To erase a personal code.

1. Enter the factory code for the Keyless Entry Keypad.

2. Press the 1-2 button on the Keyless Entry Keypad.

3. Press the 1-2 button again, holding it down.

Q: Door handle broken

The door handle on your vehicle is connected to the door latch via some metal rods. The rods are held in place by plastic clips. These clips tend to break over time. When this happens the rod becomes dislodged. Removal...

Q: Engine starts shaking when AC is turned on?

Hello, thanks for writing in about your Hyundai Elantra. Yes it could be your compressor but I wouldn't replace the clutch, I would replace the compressor for an issue like this. If you would like to have this looked at...

Q: How do I wash the wheels on my truck?

Over time, the tires on your truck will become dirty. Cleaning the wheels regularly will ensure that they maintain their shine. To clean the wheels. Use Motorcraft Wheel and Tire Cleaner to clean the wheel. Remove tar and grease....