Q: How do I erase a personal code?

How do I erase a personal code?

3. How do I erase a personal code?

Q: How to close and lock the doors?

Ensuring that your doors are closed and locked is essential for safety while on the road. Thankfully, it’s a simple matter with the Honda Accord. Once everyone is seated in the vehicle, follow these simple steps: Check the Indicator...

Q: What makes the check engine light come on?

The drive complaint you described seems to be an engine misfire, which can be verified by scanning the cars computer for an error code. If you get a code P0300, P0302, P0304 or P0306 then Jeep has issued a Technical...

Q: P0191 code coming on - I already changed the fuel pump, fuel pressure sensor, and driver fuel module

Hi there. Check the fuel pressure on the rail with the engine off and the key on, with the engine running at idle, and the engine running at 2000 rpm. If the fuel pressure is greater than 35 psi, then...