Q: How do I erase a personal code?

How do I erase a personal code?

3. How do I erase a personal code?

Q: Q: Driver door won't open from inside or outside.

Hello. If the door will not open, then the issue may be the latch, but it may also be the linkage that connects the handles to the latch. You will need to access the inside of the door panel to...

Q: There is a small brown sludge oil layer in my coolant tank.

Often times, sludge in the radiator is an indicator of a leaking cylinder head gasket, which can lead to major engine damage if not checked out soon. A blown head gasket may cause a number of different symptoms. A head...

Q: Uncontrollable shaking

Hello and thanks for writing in. Shaking at high speeds is often times related to tires that may be out of balance, low on air, potentially a badly aligned front end or failing suspension components or ball joints. When any...