Q: How do I erase a personal code?

How do I erase a personal code?

You can program a personal code for the Keyless Entry Keypad on your truck. This code can always be erased. To erase a personal code.

1. Enter the factory code for the Keyless Entry Keypad.

2. Press the 1-2 button on the Keyless Entry Keypad.

3. Press the 1-2 button again, holding it down.

Q: Doors switch

Hello - if the doors will lock from outside using the key, the actuators are fine, the problem is with the inside switches. Check door locking/unlocking at each door switch, versus lock/unlock ability at the master switch at the driver...

Q: Deglazing brake pads in 2012 Camaro SS

If you have new pads and new rotors, they shouldn't be squealing. Odds are that you have poor pads. I would go out and get a higher quality pads. I personally like Akebono, a Japanese brand. They are really quiet...

Q: Transmission died while I was driving

Ford had a technical service bulletin on these back in May of 2008 involving replacing sun gears and other components on models built before March 15, 2008. If yours falls into this category, hopefully the replacement you received incorporated the...