Q: How do I erase a personal code?

How do I erase a personal code?

You can program a personal code for the Keyless Entry Keypad on your truck. This code can always be erased. To erase a personal code.

1. Enter the factory code for the Keyless Entry Keypad.

2. Press the 1-2 button on the Keyless Entry Keypad.

3. Press the 1-2 button again, holding it down.

Q: CD player will say "loading disk" when there is no disk in and then the doors lock and I can't unlock from the inside.

Hey there. This is most likely related to an electrical short of some kind. This can be very difficult to trace and sometimes nearly impossible to find without the correct tools available. To have this problem scoped out, have a...

Q: How do I change the display?

You can change the display based on what you would like the audio system to show you. The display has two available options: Title (the song name or program title will be displayed), and Name/Title (artist and song name, or...

Q: Identifying cause of serpentine belt being thrown

Hi there. It is always a good idea to replace all pulley's when you have a catastrophic serpentine belt "issue" as you've described. In most cases, the force of the belt breaking will cause a slight warp of one of...