Q: How do I erase a personal code?

How do I erase a personal code?

A: You can program a personal code for the Key...

You can program a personal code for the Keyless Entry Keypad on your truck. This code can always be erased. To erase a personal code.

1. Enter the factory code for the Keyless Entry Keypad.

2. Press the 1-2 button on the Keyless Entry Keypad.

3. Press the 1-2 button again, holding it down.

Q: Door sensor

The door switch is located on the driver's door latch. Try to lube the door latch first to see if it is binding. If it is binding, then you will most likely need to replace the latch and switch at...

Q: How do I customize the Memory Remote Recall?

The Memory Remote Recall feature remembers the seat and side mirror settings that were last used by a driver, and returns to those settings when the remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter is used to unlock the vehicle. To turn the...

Q: Car misfiring on cylinder three

Hello! We will be happy to assist. You have definitely been on the right path to finding the root of the misfire. However there are a few things left that I recommend checking. I suggest to check the spark at...