Q: How do I erase a personal code?

How do I erase a personal code?

A: You can program a personal code for the Key...

You can program a personal code for the Keyless Entry Keypad on your truck. This code can always be erased. To erase a personal code.

1. Enter the factory code for the Keyless Entry Keypad.

2. Press the 1-2 button on the Keyless Entry Keypad.

3. Press the 1-2 button again, holding it down.

Q: Passenger's side door not closing

This usually happens when the locking mechanism in the door jam are prematurely when locked manually. Holding the door handle open and pushing down on the black latch located in the jam will usually solve this issue. If you are...

Q: What kind of engine oil is recommended?

Using the right engine oil is vital – the wrong weight (viscosity) can cause any number of problems, ranging from premature wear and tear to low fuel economy. The only weight oil your car should use is 0W-20. You can...

Q: My car shakes while it idles but says there is an evap system leak?

An evap leak is the same thing as a vacuum leak. A vacuum leak will certainly cause the engine to run roughly. I would recommend having your vacuum levels checked with a vacuum gauge by a qualified professional to determine...