Q: How do I erase a personal code?

How do I erase a personal code?

You can program a personal code for the Keyless Entry Keypad on your truck. This code can always be erased. To erase a personal code.

1. Enter the factory code for the Keyless Entry Keypad.

2. Press the 1-2 button on the Keyless Entry Keypad.

3. Press the 1-2 button again, holding it down.

3. How do I erase a personal code?

Q: Car door is not getting opened

Hello and thank you for writing in. Check to see if the door will open with unlocking the door with the key in the door handle. If it is the driver or front passenger door it is the rear door...

Q: EVAP leak needs repairing.

Hi there, the code is a common one. The test procedure involves physically inspecting the canister for fuel. The canister should only house fuel vapors not fuel. If no fuel is present then the purge valve needs to be tested...

Q: Car starting slow

Hi there. If it takes a few cranks to start the engine it is most likely caused by a problem with the ignition or fuel system. Sometimes it can be due to clogged fuel injectors or a fuel filter that...