Q: How do I erase a personal code?

How do I erase a personal code?

You can program a personal code for the Keyless Entry Keypad on your truck. This code can always be erased. To erase a personal code.

1. Enter the factory code for the Keyless Entry Keypad.

2. Press the 1-2 button on the Keyless Entry Keypad.

3. Press the 1-2 button again, holding it down.

3. How do I erase a personal code?

Q: Exterior door handle issues

The door handle will need to be installed when the torx is at a position where the handle can be installed and slid forward. Then loosen the torx almost all the way until the lock can be installed and then...

Q: Q: Brakes grinding

Hi there. It sounds like your brakes are worn out and need replacing. When brakes become worn out, they will start grinding on the rivets that hold the brake element to the metal bracket. Eventually, they will wear through the...

Q: I missing a port on the new master cylinder but it has a plugged port can I remove the plug and use it

You may have the wrong part. The correct master cylinder would have ports that are identical to those in the original OEM master cylinder, in location, thread, diameter, and so forth. Unless the ports on the cylinder that you have...