Q: My back up camera, navigation and radio not working in my 2010 Toyota Camry after disconnecting the battery

My navigation stopped working in my car so I purchased the updated 2016 DVD from Toyota dealership. After inserting the disc it still didn't work so I disconnected the battery, when I reconnected it nothing in my car worked including the radio (can't change the station, turn the volume off or up and down) it plays very low and only through the tweeters in the dash, my back up camera isn't working, navigation still not working and none of the buttons on the steering wheel works except the ones to control the heat and a/c. My brother checked the 120A DC fuse under the hood and it was blown, I brought the fuse as well but didn't get it installed yet. PLEASE HELP!!!!!

First thing I notice is you say the 120 amp fuse was blown. That requires a substantial electrical short to blow. If you disconnect the positive side battery cable and touched any metal part of the car - even for an instant - you may have created that short. Whenever disconnecting the battery, always disconnect the negative cable first. With that large of an electrical short, it is possible that the internal power amplifier of the head unit may have shorted. With any large electrical short, the power spike can easily effect any electrical component in the vehicle. Some are more sensitive than others and will not withstand even a momentary short. It is also possible there is a software issue with the head unit. If you want to retain the original unit, then a trip to your local Toyota dealership for a diagnosis is the best thing to do. Another option is to try a reputable stereo repair and installation shop to explore options of repairing or replacing the existing unit.

3. My back up camera, navigation and radio not working in my 2010 Toyota Camry after disconnecting the battery