Q: My car is hard to start up and gives code P0335

I pulled the code p0335 its for the crank position sensor but where is this sensor located

Hi there:

The crankshaft position sensor on a six-cylinder Jeep Wrangler is going to be located behind the front motor plate, next to the timing chain/belt. Sometimes, however, the P0335 OBD-II error code is not indicating the crank position sensor is broken but has a bad connection. Before you decide to replace this part, you should have a professional mechanic inspect your jeep for starting issues to determine what exactly is damaged so the right repairs can be made.