Q: My car is hard to start up and gives code P0335

I pulled the code p0335 its for the crank position sensor but where is this sensor located

Hi there:

The crankshaft position sensor on a six-cylinder Jeep Wrangler is going to be located behind the front motor plate, next to the timing chain/belt. Sometimes, however, the P0335 OBD-II error code is not indicating the crank position sensor is broken but has a bad connection. Before you decide to replace this part, you should have a professional mechanic inspect your jeep for starting issues to determine what exactly is damaged so the right repairs can be made.

3. My car is hard to start up and gives code P0335