Q: How do I display the trip time?

How do I display the trip time?

3. How do I display the trip time?

Q: 1997 ford f150 5.4L V8 4x4, rough idle, truck shakes, sometimes shuts off

Hello - the P0171 and P0174 are lean condition indicators for both sides (cylinder heads) of the engine. This problem could be caused by several problems: dirty or malfunctioning idle air control valve, dirty fuel injectors, air leak in the...

Q: what type of synthetic trans fluid can I use in my 2012 QX56

Any synthetic transmission fluid that states on the container, or in the product documentation, that the fluid meets Nissan standard, "Nissan Matic-S" is perfectly acceptable and there are numerous vendors. Once compliant product is Valvoline Synthetic MaxLife ATF but there...

Q: 2017 ford explorer sport overheating while using A/C. when A/C is turned off it cools down quickly. Could this be the clutch fan?

Your engine has two electrical cooling fans and does not have a fan clutch. Check to see if the fans are coming on when you turn on the a/c? If they do not come on then i would recommend having...