Q: How do I display the trip time?

How do I display the trip time?

3. How do I display the trip time?

Q: How do I end a call?

To end a call, press the end call button, which is an icon of a phone with a line through it.

Q: My 2008 escape 2.3l 4wd needs an engine so can I use and engine out of a front wheel drive escape even though mine is 4 wheel driv

Hi there. Unfortunately, our mobile mechanics do not offer engine swap services in North America, so we're really not best suited to answer this question for you. The best advice we can offer is for you to contact a local...

Q: Q: What does the Seat Belt warning light and chime mean?

It’s vital that you and your passengers are buckled up for safety. Not only is it the law in most US states, but it’s just good common sense. Your Altima is designed to detect when there’s a seat belt not...