Q: How do I disarm the security alarm?

How do I disarm the security alarm?

3. How do I disarm the security alarm?

Q: Brakes will not decelerate and steering wheel seized

This issue that would need to be inspected firsthand. In the case of such a catastrophic event, I would guess some Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) would be stored. Retrieving these codes is the first step in the diagnostic process. It...

Q: How do I adjust the tilt of the steering column?

On the left side of the steering wheel, underneath the multifunction lever, is the steering wheel tilt lever. Pull this lever out with your left hand, and, while the lever is still engaged, tilt the steering wheel with your right...

Q: PO700 code is read on a code reader.

Hi there. The computer to the transmission (TCS) has failed and is not responding to any sensors and solenoids. When the TCS fails, it shuts off power to the transmission putting it into a limp mode as if the harness...