Q: How do I disarm the security alarm?

How do I disarm the security alarm?

3. How do I disarm the security alarm?

Q: Q: How do I use the Aux port?

You can use the Aux port to play music from an external device through your sound system. When you use the Aux port, the sound system volume control will still work, but all other features must be controlled on the...

Q: How do I reset the oil change due Warning Light?

The oil change due Warning Light will be displayed on your electronic vehicle information center (EVIC) display screen. The indicator is cycle-based, so it may not go off even when you have your oil changed. Resetting the oil change due...

Q: How do I shift between 4WD and 2WD?

It’s easy to shift between four-wheel drive (4WD) and two-wheel drive (2WD) in your car. Here’s how. Slow your vehicle to a crawl (preferably 1-3 mph). Shift your transmission into neutral. Turn the transfer control case (the shifter...