i crunk my car this morning to warm it up and cut the def...

Q: i crunk my car this morning to warm it up and cut the defrost on.when i came back out the lighting bolt symbol was on so i cut it

asked by on October 30, 2017

my 2.7l v6 07 dodge charger was showing the lighting bolt symbol after i came to see if my windows had defrosted.it was idled high so i pushed the accelerater and cut it off.i restarted it and the symbol did not come back on..but now my heater wont work!!!!ANY SUGGESTION/??????????

The lightning bolt warning light means a fault was detected in the electronic throttle control system. It is possible that fault codes were stored which could be retrieved if you request a check engine light diagnostic. Heater malfunctions vary from electric blower motor faults to heater valve and control issues. It is not clear from your inquiry if there is no blower operation at all versus just no hot air. Regardless of the underlying issue, if you request a non functioning cabin heater diagnostic, the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you, right at your location. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic.