Q: How do I create a conference call with Uconnect?

How do I create a conference call with Uconnect?

3. How do I create a conference call with Uconnect?

Q: How do I use the Best Average Fuel Economy setting?

The driver information center (DIC) provides you with a lot of information. At any moment, you can choose what information you want the DIC to display. To have the Best Average Fuel Economy setting displayed, press the Menu button on...

Q: Transmission stuck in fourth gear

Hi - most likely there is a problem in the valve body with this hydraulic circuit. The P0750 shift solenoid message, while accurate relative to which circuit is involved, may have only been the symptom, not the cause. A sticking...

Q: Heater not working properly

Common causes of no or inadequate cabin heat include malfunctioning blend door(s) (part of the in-dash ventilation network), a faulty or stuck heater control valve, a plugged heater core, stuck open engine cooling thermostat, collapsed hoses, and low coolant level....