Q: How do I connect to a different paired phone?

How do I connect to a different paired phone?

3. How do I connect to a different paired phone?

Q: How do I use the Uconnect voice training system?

If your Uconnect is having a hard time recognizing what are saying, then you can use the voice training feature. This will help your Uconnect system recognize your voice. You can turn on the voice training system in four different...

Q: Ac blowing hot air. 2011 Chevy Equinox

Hello. Thanks for writing in about your 2011 Chevrolet Equinox. An AC that blows hot air can be caused by a few things. If the vehicle used low cold air, but over time began to blow warm, it may be...

Q: Master cylinder missing a wire

Hello. The brake light can come on for a number of reasons. If the brake pedal feels fine, then the problem is usually electrical. If the only light that is on is the brake light it is typically caused by...