Q: When cold the car misses. Later in the day it runs good. This is a new car to me recently purchased. Morning temps are mid 40's

When I fist start and run the car in the morning it missed alot. Later in the day it it runs very good.

A: Hello there, many different faults can caus...

Hello there, many different faults can cause your 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe to run poorly when cold. The most likely faults would be a stuck open thermostat, coolant temperature sensor, oxygen sensor, vacuum leak, or exhaust leak. A qualified technician from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your rough running when cold issue and make any repairs required.