Q: How do I complete a brake interlock switch replacement?

I have new part.. i have old one out.. Cannot figure out how to replace new part..

3. How do I complete a brake interlock switch replacement?

Q: How does the electronic stability control system work?

Your car offers a number of different features designed to help make driving safer, including the electronic stability control (ESC) system. The ESC system is automatic, so you don’t need to do anything to activate it. It turns on when...

Q: I want to know if i should buy this car for $700 or just wait it out.

If the vehicle only needs a new axle (CV driveshaft) and a new radiator, the price is only "average". However, if there are any other defects at all, particularly significant corrosion on the brake and fuel lines, at $700 you...

Q: Do I need to replace the lower O2 sensor or upper O2 sensor?

As you may know there are two O2 sensors in your vehicle, one that measures exhaust gases prior to entering the catalytic converter and one that measures the gases as they exit the converter. The purpose of the lower sensor...