Q: How do I complete a brake interlock switch replacement?

I have new part.. i have old one out.. Cannot figure out how to replace new part..

Q: How do I choose a station from the category lists?

The category lists help you find a radio station that is to your liking. Radio stations are categorized by type, and by using the category lists you can find a radio station that’s fit for you: 1. Press the MENU/SEL...

Q: blown engine

Unless there is a contributing factor in the failure, such as a deteriorated hose or hose clamp failure, the person who improperly connected the radiator hose is the only person responsible for repairing or replacing the engine. They may do...

Q: bent rear passenger side axle.

Hi there. The noise that you are hearing on the front of the vehicle is the control arm bushings are hard and need replaced. If you need further assistance with your control arm bushings, then seek out a professional, such...