Q: How do I complete a brake interlock switch replacement?

I have new part.. i have old one out.. Cannot figure out how to replace new part..

Q: How do I use the Distance to E feature?

The Distance to E feature approximates how many miles you can drive before your vehicle runs out of fuel. To view this feature, follow these steps: 1. Press the Up/Down buttons on the steering wheel until Trip 1 or 2...

Q: Repair Question

The shop warranty would not include fluids in most cases. I know it sounds like they are trying to rip you off but this is a normal practice in the industry. They can hold your car with a mechanic lien...

Q: Honda and Acura

Most parts may be interchangeable between the two cars since they are both made by the Honda motor company, but without comparing the two parts side-by-side it would be hard to say for certain. It also would depend on the...