Q: How do I complete a brake interlock switch replacement?

I have new part.. i have old one out.. Cannot figure out how to replace new part..

Q: How do I use voice recognition to mute a call?

Muting a phone call with voice recognition is very easy. All you have to do is press the voice command button, then say “Mute call”. When you want to un-mute the call, press the voice command button again, and say...

Q: What ur thoughts are on a 2.5L Es Stratus. Nothing specific, just in general

Hi...thank you for your question and I will try to help you. The preferred fuel pump for your car would be supplied by either OEM (dealer), Denso or Bosch. The Denso pump (Part No. 953-3028), which is from a known...

Q: Can i fit a mitsubishi v6 into my hylux?

I would recommend searching around an online forum to see if anything like this has been done before. You could start with a google search for 1995 Toyota 4runner engine swap. This will likely lead you to multiple sources of...