Q: How do I complete a brake interlock switch replacement?

I have new part.. i have old one out.. Cannot figure out how to replace new part..

Q: How do you use the power door locks in my car?

Your car is equipped with power door locks on each door. The driver door lock controls will operate all the locks in the car, while the other door lock controls will only operate that specific door. Using them is simple:...

Q: Lower ball joint

Hi there. When replacing the lower ball joints to your vehicle, you will need to press down on the ball joint to remove it. Before trying to remove the ball joint, check to see if there is a snap ring...

Q: I have a Kia Ceed. Petrol battery is dead. Can a diesel battery fit?

Hi, thanks for your question. I'd be happy to help. The diesel battery may be heavy duty compared to the petrol engine. The two batteries should be compared for size and height to be the same and the terminals should...