Q: How do I complete a brake interlock switch replacement?

I have new part.. i have old one out.. Cannot figure out how to replace new part..

3. How do I complete a brake interlock switch replacement?

Q: How do I turn on the light on the vanity mirror?

The light on your vanity mirror automatically turns on when the vanity mirror is opened. To open the vanity mirror, pull down the sun visor, and lift open the mirror cover. This will automatically turn on the vanity mirror light....

Q: My car was parked in my yard and it came of the curb hard ONCE. Could that be the reason why my brake lines failed?

If the brake part that failed is a steel tube and the tube sustained an impact and opened up, creating a leak, it's possible that going over a curb could do that. Brake lines to the rear of the car...

Q: Rattling noise from rear brake area

Hub bearing issues are common. The hub bearing noise does not typically sound like a rattle, but more like a roaring type noise. In extreme cases, the hub can separate from the bearing. This can be dangerous if you are...