Q: How do I complete a brake interlock switch replacement?

I have new part.. i have old one out.. Cannot figure out how to replace new part..

3. How do I complete a brake interlock switch replacement?

Q: Under what conditions will the remote start not work?

The remote start system will only work when the vehicle is in optimal position to be running safely. The following conditions will keep the remote start system from working: The vehicle is in a gear other than P (Park)....

Q: Car has front differential leakage,front cover reseal leakage,rack and pinion leakage and oil cooler leaking is fixing worth it

To estimate a variety of leaks please request a leak inspection/diagnostic. Most of the cost involved is likely to be labor, though, and consequently a mobile service such as YourMechanic will be ideal for you as none of the costly...

Q: Is $450 reasonable for a timing belt replacement? I have a 2009 Hyundai Elantra.

Hi there. The average cost for a timing Belt replacement is between $259 and $350. This is determined on how the timing belt is replaced and if there are any other issues when removing the timing belt. The thing to...