Q: How do I complete a brake interlock switch replacement?

I have new part.. i have old one out.. Cannot figure out how to replace new part..

Q: How do I use the seat belt comfort guide?

The seat belt comfort guide can be used to adjust the shoulder strap on the rear outboard seat belts. It should be used when an occupant is too short for the seat belt, and the belt is resting near the...

Q: I have to replace my IAC valve myself but don't know how to go about it.

Hi there. You will need the basic hand tools to remove engine accessories to access the IAC (Idle Air Control) Valve. The valve is located on the throttle body and is held on with either Allen head screws or Torx...

Q: 2006 Pontiac Solstice starter replacement.

Hi there. The cost of replacing a starter varies on which shop you take your vehicle to. Each shop has a different hourly rate and a different plan like adding a diagnosis with the replacement. The price that you have...