Q: How do I complete a brake interlock switch replacement?

I have new part.. i have old one out.. Cannot figure out how to replace new part..

3. How do I complete a brake interlock switch replacement?

Q: How do I use the sunroof?

The sunroof can provide fresh air and sunlight through the roof of your vehicle. To open the sunroof, push the Sunroof button (located on the ceiling, next to the sunroof) backwards to the first detent. To close the sunroof, push...

Q: Dome light will not come on, but floor lights do - 1995 Nissan 300ZX

I hate not being able to help you with this. This is a very Nissan specific issue you are having. As I was reading your question, my initial thought was the door switch, but you said other lights are being...

Q: Need a quote price to replace the engine coils with new ones.

Billing question sent to CS for the replacement of all the ignition coils.