Q: How do I complete a brake interlock switch replacement?

I have new part.. i have old one out.. Cannot figure out how to replace new part..

Q: How do I change a track with the steering wheel?

You can use the buttons on your steering wheel to toggle between songs when listening to a CD or MP3 disc. Press the up arrow on the steering wheel to go to the next track, or the down arrow to...

Q: Is the camshaft position Sensor "A" circuit low (Bank 1 or Single sensor) a expensive repair

For the information that was given, there could be an issue with the camshaft position sensor There could be an issue with the starter. There could also be an issue with the battery. Or the engine main harness could have...

Q: Car won't start

You may have gotten a defective starter and would need to have power pumped to the starter to make sure it is getting power from the starter relay. If no power is getting to the starter solenoid from the starter...