Q: How do I complete a brake interlock switch replacement?

I have new part.. i have old one out.. Cannot figure out how to replace new part..

Q: How do I set the ignition switch driver’s door unlock mode?

When your car is in ignition switch driver’s door unlock mode, then the driver’s door will automatically unlock when the car is turned off by switching the ignition out of the On setting. To set the ignition switch driver’s door...

Q: Broken shielding dragging underneath car.

The plastic cover is designed to protect the lines from "scouring" from kicked up sand, dirt, and debris and also provide some protection against rocks and larger debris. There is no need to replace it. There are a multitude of...

Q: My car wouldn't start after battery was just replaced my car cd player is running after I turn the car off

Your CD player definitely should not be running after the key is off and out of the car. It will certainly drain your battery. So the good news is you can be reasonably certain about what is killing your battery....