Q: How do I complete a brake interlock switch replacement?

I have new part.. i have old one out.. Cannot figure out how to replace new part..

Q: What is the mechanics book time to replace V6 2013 Dodge Journey spark plugs

Hi...it requires 1.4 hours to remove and replace all spark plugs on the 3.6L. If you desire that the spark plugs be replaced by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request spark plug replacement and...

Q: Is $450 reasonable for a timing belt replacement? I have a 2009 Hyundai Elantra.

Hi there. The average cost for a timing Belt replacement is between $259 and $350. This is determined on how the timing belt is replaced and if there are any other issues when removing the timing belt. The thing to...

Q: Master cylinder issues with vehicle. Hard to stop.

The booster won't make your pedal go to the floor. If you bled all the brakes, and there are no leaks, then it's most likely the master cylinder. You can take them apart and clean them, but if the seals...