Q: Q: How do I check the oil?

How do I check the oil?

3. Q: How do I check the oil?

Q: How do I secure a child restraint system with the top tether anchors?

Your vehicle has a top tether anchor system to help work with certain child restraint systems. To use the anchors, run the restraint’s top tether strap over the seatback, but under the headrest (run the strap between the headrest’s legs)....

Q: Overheated now cranks but won't start

This could mean a few different problems. However, it is likely depending on how hot your car's engine got as a result of the overheating may have been a blown head gasket, which will cause the vehicle to not start....

Q: Running lights won't turn off - 1990 Mazda B2200

It is possible that the electrical relay for the running lights, or the light switch itself, is stuck closed, or has burned contacts. A professional mechanic with good electrical diagnostic training, like YourMechanic, can diagnose this possible electrical issue and...