Q: Q: How do I check the oil?

How do I check the oil?

3. Q: How do I check the oil?

Q: Will a faulty Knock Sensor cause my car to shut off while driving?

Less than 1 hour is required to replace the knock sensor (Hyundai OEM part number: 39250-2B000) on your particular engine. The dealer (OEM) knock sensor, which is the preferred part, costs around $50. A knock sensor, even if faulty, can...

Q: Toyota Camry is Leaking Motor Oil

Some of the common causes of oil leaks would include the valve cover gaskets, oil pan gaskets, oil filter, and oil drain plug. I would recommend having all of these parts checked by a qualified professional to determine the source...

Q: Gears freezing up stiff on 2005 Audi A3 Quattro

Hello. Most of the time this is caused by a failing clutch or the hydraulic system that may be failing. I usually start by checking the transmission fluid first. If the fluid is old or burnt and broken down, then...