Q: Q: How do I check the oil?

How do I check the oil?

3. Q: How do I check the oil?

Q: What should I know about the keys?

Like many other vehicles on the road today, your car keys are more than just “keys.” They combine a mechanical key with a remote, as well as computer functionality. Your Fusion should be equipped with two keys, both of which...

Q: O2 sensor failed

Hi there. A p0420 usually means the catalytic convert is not performing as well as it needs to. Over time, the catalytic converters fill up with carbon and and will not filter out the exhaust gas as efficiently as they...

Q: Warning lights come on after battery replacement

Hello. It sounds like the PCM (powertrain control module) and the BCM (body control module) have malfunctioned because of a shortage in the battery system. This could have happened when the battery failed, was removed, or installed. One explanation for...