Q: How do I change the Language settings for the main display? The language settings only seem to change in the small upper display.

The small upper console display above the main Bluetooth and Map display is set in English. However the large primary display for phone, Bluetooth, maps, etc. is set in Spanish And I cannot seem to change it to English.

This can be very difficult when your vehicle is set to a language that is unfamiliar to you. I would recommend looking in your owner’s manual for information relating to the radio interface. This will help to determine how to switch languages on the screen. If not, I would recommend asking a spanish speaking friend if they can navigate the menu for you and change the language back to engish. If all else fails, I would recommend visiting your local Honda dearship as they should certainly be able to help you.

• How do I change the Language settings for the main display? The language settings only seem to change in the small upper display.