Q: Q: How do I adjust the power mirrors?

How do I adjust the power mirrors?

3. Q: How do I adjust the power mirrors?

Q: Lights on dash are malfunctioning and sensors like airbags are tripped.

Unless the incident which knocked your mirror off was also the "pothole from hell", there is not likely a connection. You don't mention what year or model for your GMC, but GM supplied a digital dash for late model GMC...

Q: Q: How do I turn on the daytime running lights?

The daytime running lights are low-power lights that can be useful to use during daytime driving, and will automatically adjust depending on how dark it is outside. To turn them on, rotate the light switch (located on the turn signal...

Q: Car doesn't start after head gasket replacement

Hi there. If the engine will not crank then the starter circuit needs to be tested to see if there is a wiring issue. If it is cranking and not starting then the computer needs to be checked with a...