Q: Q: How do I adjust the fan speed?

How do I adjust the fan speed?

3. Q: How do I adjust the fan speed?

Q: Loses power 60 mph

Hi! I believe your problems are unrelated and not caused by one another. I think it's more so awkward timing that both present problems than anything else. You may be in need of a tune-up. I suggest that you have...

Q: My engine is shaking, how do I fix it? Something is also leaking from the bottom of the car.

Until you find where the oil leak is you will not make it very far before the engine seizes. Have one of our local mobile mechanics come to you and check the engine for you and pinpoint the oil leak....

Q: Just looking at 2012 Jetta 2.5 SE wondering about the reliability never owned a vw and maintenance it has 60k for 8k 1 owner what

Hi there. When it comes to buying a vehicle, all vehicles come with a maintenance log. The maintenance needs to be kept up with the vehicle to ensure a safe ride. The Volkswagen Jetta models are dependable and are reliable....