Q: Q: How do I adjust the fan speed?

How do I adjust the fan speed?

3. Q: How do I adjust the fan speed?

Q: My coolant fan don't work why when it's in good condition

The fan is operated by a thermostatic switch and a relay or control unit, so there are several components in the chain that could fail. Diagnosing a fan that isn't working is a matter of doing a point to point...

Q: Fan belt making noise

Hello. If your belt is making noise, there are several possible causes. First, inspect the belt tension and automatic tensioner to determine if they are putting adequate pressure on the pulleys, and not slipping. If the tension is poor, it...

Q: How does the auto-reverse function work with power windows?

The power windows of your car are equipped with an auto-reverse feature. It’s designed for safety (pinch protection) – think of the doors in an elevator, or how your garage door will automatically reverse if something breaks the sensor beam....