Q: Q: How do I adjust the fan speed?

How do I adjust the fan speed?

3. Q: How do I adjust the fan speed?

Q: When i shut off my car the heater blower keeps going with unit off and car off. 2006 Chevy Trailblazer

Hello - either the relay is stuck in the "On" position from burned contacts or the heater switch is similarly stuck in the "on" position (internal contacts at least). I would recommend an electrical inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic,...

Q: How do I change the distance units?

Your distance and measurement units can be displayed in two different ways: miles and gallons, or kilometers and liters. To change the setting, follow these steps: 1. Press the Up/Down buttons on the steering wheel until Settings is displayed on...

Q: What’s the range on the electronic key?

Your electronic key lets you lock and unlock the doors, the rear hatch and even start the car. However, it needs to be with you to do that. You also have to be within range of one of the antennas...