How do I adjust the distance to empty calculation? explor...

Q: How do I adjust the distance to empty calculation?

How do I adjust the distance to empty calculation?

The distance to empty feature tells you approximately how many miles you can drive before you run out of fuel. Because you get worse fuel economy when towing a trailer, your distance to empty number is much lower when a trailer is in tow. However, this feature assumes that you are not towing a trailer, so you have to adjust the feature. To do so, follow these steps: 1. Press the Up/Down buttons on the steering wheel until Settings is displayed on the instrument panel, then press the OK button. 2. Press the Up/Down buttons until Convenience is displayed, then press the OK button. 3. Press the Up/Down buttons until DTE Calculation is displayed, then press the OK button. 4. Select Normal or Towing.