Q: how difficult is it to replace from struts and rear shocks in my oldsmobile aurora 4.0 ?

I blew a front tire. I'm awaiting the new 2 front tires. I'llhave them pput on tommorrow. But.....I also am sure it needs at the very least rear shocks and Iwant to replace the front shock/struts by using the new completely assembled ones. I've watched a few videos and it doesn't appear that I'm going to pay hundreds of dollars for something Ithink looks rrelatively easy. It seems all I may need is a torque wrench besides the tools i already have. The back end of the car moves side to side alot, n even small bumps slam the back end down. I think the lack of better or working front shocks/struts, may have been what exploded my passenger's front tire.

Hey there. If you’re using one of those "quick strut" complete assemblies for the front, then you don’t need anything special, although an impact gun and/or ratchet is helpful. Rear shocks are just as straight forward. If you would like to have done for you, a certified pro from YourMechanic can replace the struts and rear shocks at your home or office while you relax or take care of other things.

3. how difficult is it to replace from struts and rear shocks in my oldsmobile aurora 4.0 ?