Q: The horn stopped working on my car. How do you make the horn blow?

This car has so many wires and things I just don't know to how to make the horn blow if it blows

A: Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. ...

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. First check the fuse box for a fuse in the horn slot. Make sure that the fuse is there and not burned. If the fuse is burned, replace the fuse and check to see if the horn works. If the fuse is there and is good, then check the horn for power and ground. If the horn has power and a good ground, then the horn needs replaced. If you need further assistance with the horn not working on your car, then seek out a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, to help you.