Q: horn beeps when I push door lock button on door and close it.

When I push the door lock button on the door, before I close it, to lock the car and then close the door, the horn beeps 3 times and then once more when I walk away. I would like to disable that horn beep,

Hi there. Many new vehicles have many customizable options available. Each model is individually different in respects as to how these options can be customized. Some require the use of a factory authorized scan tool while others have the options available via the navigation screen. The owner’s manual is generally the best reference material available for your vehicle and most likely has the description of available settings and how to change them. As is the case with most new vehicles, the dealer is probably your best option for assistance. Your Mechanic is available for all of your service needs. We value your time and come to your home or office to perform your service needs. Feel free to schedule your next service at www.yourmechanic.com.