Q: High-pitched noise from the engine's right side on a '95 Camry

I have a '95 Camry. When I'm driving, I can hear high-pitch bird tweeting noise coming out of the right side of the engine. I can't figure it out.

Normally, that’s from bad fan belts. So what you first want to do is take the fan belts off and see if the noise goes away. If it goes away, then you’ll know it’s either the fan belts or something that it drives. It could be the worn bearing, the alternator, or just worn out fan belts. It’s a very common thing. I recommend having this looked at by a professional in person. They will be able to listen to the sound and make a diagnosis so that you can know what will need to be repaired.

3. High-pitched noise from the engine's right side on a '95 Camry