Q: Hi, so I'm just wondering if There's a way to change the ODOMETER to a different number?

So I'm just wondering if there's a way to change what my Toyota 4Runner reads when it comes to the ODOMETER... I'm asking this because it's 1. My moms car (not mine) 2. She keeps track of the miles I use and if it doesn't match up I'm usually not able to use it for a while. 3. I'm tired of getting caught with a lye. 4. I'm 25 years old and I don't want to be treated like a kid when it comes to me going out and the distance I'm going is the only worry for my parents. 20 miles is too far in their minds. So please if anyone's know a trick pls help me.

3. Hi, so I'm just wondering if There's a way to change the ODOMETER to a different number?