Q: Hi Noe, I am thinking about buying a Wrangler but I am seeing a lot about the engine quitting while it is being driven. Do you hav

I am thinking about buying a used Jeep Wrangler and I am reading that many of them have engine problems that causes the engines to die while they are being driven or when accelerating. I would like a recommendation for the most trouble free model year and then a mechanic that can help me keep it in tip top shape. Thanks!
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. Hi Noe, I am thinking about buying a Wrangler but I am seeing a lot about the engine quitting while it is being driven. Do you hav