Q: Hi, My car is a 2010 Corolla CE 1.8 lt engine. The past two days the car starts shuddering on 1st start in the morning. It is alwa

The Toyota Corolla 2010 CE shudders during 1st start in the morning.

It is possible that this issue is associated with a check engine light. I might recommend that you have a check engine light is on inspection performed by qualified professional in your area. This will help to determine which trouble codes have been stored in your vehicle’s computer system and will Aid in the diagnostic process. Consider YourMechanic as these types of inspections can be performed at your home or office.

3. Hi, My car is a 2010 Corolla CE 1.8 lt engine. The past two days the car starts shuddering on 1st start in the morning. It is alwa