Q: Hi I was wondering if u have any idea what problem this is. First issue is the maf sensor was scanning bad. I replaced that at a

The car has no pickup hardly at all. Sometimes when you go up a hill even one that's not steep the gears also downshift into 3rd. And rpms go high. Also maf sensor keeps coming up as a error in that been replaced and I'm also getting code for turbo under boost. And in sport mode it will not shift past 4th gear

3. Hi I was wondering if u have any idea what problem this is. First issue is the maf sensor was scanning bad. I replaced that at a