Q: Hi I replace the serpentine belt in my Ford Explorer sports Trac 2002 replace the starter and alternator and the car does not turn

My serpentine belt broke since then I have replaced the starter the alternator and the battery the vehicle still does not turn over I get a crank but it does not start I'm wondering when the serpentine belt broke if possibly it got out of time or maybe something is wrong with the timing chain Also the battery cables when I'm trying to turn it over getting very hot I have checked all the wires to see if there's a ground everything looks normal really would appreciate some help thanks in advance

You should first have the computer scanner for codes. You may have damaged the crankshaft sensor on the front of the engine when replacing the belt.

3. Hi I replace the serpentine belt in my Ford Explorer sports Trac 2002 replace the starter and alternator and the car does not turn