Q: Hi I need to find an Acc switched wire in an Chevy Equinox 2006. Thank for helping

Hi I want to install an aftermarket radio but I'm missing the ACC switched wire. Where is the closest and safest place to find one?. Thank you

Hi there. Unfortunately, we do not offer aftermarket component installation or repairs services, so we can’t really help you here. The best way to determine which ACC switch is best to use is to contact a Chevrolet dealership to ask for a wiring diagram or search online for aftermarket radio installation instructions. Wish we could help further, but this isn’t our area of expertise.

3. Hi I need to find an Acc switched wire in an Chevy Equinox 2006. Thank for helping