Q: Hi I'm new to this so not sure if I'm posting in the right spot but anyways I have a 2004 Infiniti g35 coupe with the code p0420 a

Hi I'm new to this so not sure if I'm posting in the right spot but anyways I have a 2004 Infiniti g35 coupe with the code p0420 and the light inside of the car is (Service Engine Soon) the o2 sensors were checked and one was replaced catalytic converter was professionaly checked a few times oil and filter were both changed along with the air filter and the MAF was cleaned and nothing will solve this problem any ideas??? And also it has been checked for vacuum leaks and none were found.

3. Hi I'm new to this so not sure if I'm posting in the right spot but anyways I have a 2004 Infiniti g35 coupe with the code p0420 a