Q: The plastic parts inside of the the car make noise when I drive the car over rough roads.

The plastic parts inside of the the car make noise when I drive the car over rough roads. How to fix it?

A quieter ride can be accomplished a few different ways. Most beneficial to you is going to be making the vehicle ride smoother. The plastic creaking sounds are coming from bumps and engine vibrations. Engine vibrations are typically minimal with a car as new as yours. The only way to honestly combat these noises is to get your suspension working perfectly.

New or higher quality tires can also help in ride comfort and road noise. This is most likely the easiest thing for you to do at this point. With the car being as new as it is, the suspension should be in great condition. If the sound is irritating enough, you may want to think about upgrading the suspension. There are several options on the market that may be interesting to you depending on how much time and money you want to invest into this.

I recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to determine why the car is making this noise and suggest any repairs to eliminate it.

• The plastic parts inside of the the car make noise when I drive the car over rough roads.