Hello where is a stepper motor located on a 2010 Nissan a...

Q: Hello where is a stepper motor located on a 2010 Nissan altima

asked by on November 02, 2017

Hello where is a stepper motor located on a 2010 Nissan altima in da pan or on da side

Hi Jacki. Thanks for contacting us today. The Stepper Motor is a component that is found within the CVT transmission valve body. It should be replaced as a unit - not the individual unit - as it’s very difficult to correctly remove, replace and reinstall a new one and have everything work correctly.