My 2013 jeep wrangler is having a hard time starting ever...

Q: My 2013 jeep wrangler is having a hard time starting every day. Most days will not start. Battery and alternator tested fine.

asked by on September 26, 2017

My 2013 jeep wrangler's battery is draining over night. Some days the remote starter will start it, but today it didnt. I have to jump it with my other car to start it, and it is fine usually the rest of the day if I drive it far enough. The battery is new and the alternator is working well. I had both tested, and they're perfect. What kind of electrical problem could this be?

If your battery is dead overnight then you may have a short in one of the systems or an interior light is on inside the vehicle. You should have the charging system checked on the vehicle to make sure it is working correctly since the charging system is computer controlled. I would recommend first check to make sure all interior lights are off and then have the system checked by a trained mechanic like one from YourMechanic.