Q: HI, I have a BMW X6 2012. Everything works fine except that my phone doesn't detect the bluetooth and the usb port in arm rest is

HI, I have a BMW X6 2012. Everything works fine except that my phone doesn't detect the bluetooth and the usb port in arm rest is not responsive. I tried both with a usb and phone charger, but it doesn't have power.

Hello, thank you for writing in. Your are dealing with two separate issues. The USB port may need to be replaced, as they are prone to failure, but make sure you check the fuse first. It should be located in the cabin fuse box. Your owner’s manual will have more information on it. As far as the Bluetooth connection is concerned, you may have to reset the vehicle’s Bluetooth settings in order to connect your phone. There may already be other electronics programmed, or an issue with the programming. If you have already synced your phone to the vehicle once, then you will want to reset the phone and redo that proceedure. If there is something more significantly wrong with the Bluetooth signal, you will want to dive further into the stereo system. For more help with the issues, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. HI, I have a BMW X6 2012. Everything works fine except that my phone doesn't detect the bluetooth and the usb port in arm rest is