Q: My tight front sway bar bushing broke and came off. Can I drive it 60 miles home to repair?

Stabilizer/sway bar is loose feeling now and I hear a clunking when weight shifts

Hi, thanks for writing in. The vehicle is not safe to drive with a broken link. You can try and drive it the 60 miles if you drive slow and avoid sudden lane changes, but I still would not recommend driving it this far and I would consider getting it towed home.

3. My tight front sway bar bushing broke and came off. Can I drive it 60 miles home to repair?