Q: Hi Anthony.. is there really a difference between the cheap 14 dollar vs a 160 dollar oil level sensor off bay for an E90 325i?

Just after a change oil, the dash says +1, at one stage it read min level then suddenly full-- ignored it because it just had been changed.. now it still shows the oil warning light ang minimum level.. saw sensors at ebay they come with such prices-- wonder if the cheap ones are a good buy?

Hi there. There is going to be a difference between these sensors. When it comes to most sensors you get what you pay for. Cheap sensors are made with cheap parts and tend to not last very long. Many times you will go through several of them before you get a god one and then you will not have much life out of it. More expensive sensors tend to be much better and last longer. I always opt for a high quality, original equipment sensor.

3. Hi Anthony.. is there really a difference between the cheap 14 dollar vs a 160 dollar oil level sensor off bay for an E90 325i?