Q: The computer (ECM) says it's EGR flow and there is no other symptoms. What you think is the problem?

asked by on February 18, 2017

Hey dan,,,,my cell is on in my Mercedes-Benz c320 2004,the computer says it's EGR flow,there is no other symptoms, what you think? And what is yr suggestions? I need to register the car for my wife very soon. Thank you

Either the EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) valve is stuck in the open position or is closed and not opening. First try removing the EGR valve and cleaning it out. Then see if the engine light goes out after cleaning the EGR valve. If the light will not go out, then the EGR valve will need to be replaced. If you need further assistance with your EGR valve, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.