Q: Hey Chris. I'm trying to decide if it's worth it buy an extended warranty for my 2014 328i. The "gold" level warranty is pretty pr

Hey Chris. I'm trying to decide if it's worth it buy an extended warranty for my 2014 328i. The "gold" level warranty is pretty pricey costing over 3k. Do you feel it's worth the investment or can I expect the car to handle normally with regular maintenance? I'm unsure how reliable BMW's are as they reach the 3 or 4 year mark of ownership and mileage above 50k.

3. Hey Chris. I'm trying to decide if it's worth it buy an extended warranty for my 2014 328i. The "gold" level warranty is pretty pr