Q: hesitation when accelerating and miss at idle

1995 f150 5.0 4x4 with 240k miles

symptoms; . 1. Slight miss at idle. . 2. Will not accelerate unless throttle is darn near floored, and maybe 1 out of 10 times it will seem to function as it should. . 3. CEL comes on but only intermittently, never at idle. . 4. Exhaust seems to blow out much harder than my 92 with the 300 and my friends 2006 with the 5.4L. . 5. Catalytic converter seems too hot to me.

checked; . 1. Plugs (all good and getting spark) . 2. All vac lines look good, no hissing. . 3. Timing is perfect. . 4. Spray carb cleaner all around vac lines, egr, intake and even the plugs with no change in running. . 5. Fuel pressure (34 key on and about 37 psi running) . 6. Compression in tolerance of Haynes manual, I forget what they all were but we're withing 10% of each other. . * tried to pull codes btw, will not show codes at idle and I think the diagnostic port for the obd 1 is messed up, have tried with and without obd 1 scan tool

The following are all things that have b

3. hesitation when accelerating and miss at idle