Q: Help me please

OIL IN MY AIR FILTER LOW COMPRESSION IN ONLY 1 CYLINDER ENGINE SHAKES SMOKE OUT EXHAST WHEN ACCELARATING PLEASE HELP ITS MY FIRST CAR PLEASE

3. Help me please

Q: Vehicle won't go into gear when running, when turned off, vehicle will go into gear but won't start. 1998 Ford Explorer

Hello - your clutch hydraulics are the problem here. Check the clutch hydraulics fluid level - and it may share the same reservoir as the brake master cylinder (both use brake fluid as the hydraulic medium). If fluid needs to...

Q: Just replaced spark plugs and wires and my car is still miss firing and I can't pin point why and my old spark plug is oil covered

Hello there, many faults will cause your 1988 Ford Contour to have a misfire even after the spark plugs were replaced. When oil is seen on the spark plug this indicates that the valve cover is leaking onto the plugs....

Q: 2002 Ford Explorer, how to disable factory alarm?

The alarm is an integral part of the computer system and interior locks and latches along with the lights. You cannot disable the alarm permanently.