Q: Help me please

OIL IN MY AIR FILTER LOW COMPRESSION IN ONLY 1 CYLINDER ENGINE SHAKES SMOKE OUT EXHAST WHEN ACCELARATING PLEASE HELP ITS MY FIRST CAR PLEASE

3. Help me please

Q: I am about to replace engine in my 1998 lincoln nav it had 240 thousand miles i have an engine trying to find a good e to have it

To remove and replace the complete engine, the labor time is in the range of 14 to 18 hours . The variance is due to different requirements in the 4WD version versus the RWD version and there are at least...

Q: Loud noise from engine.

This is caused by the timing chain tensioners in the engine are bad and they would need to be replaced with new chains and tensioners. On some of these vehicle the camshafts may need to also need to be replaced...

Q: Code p0171 along with p0301 & p0304. New upstream o2 sensor, exhaust manifolds, fuel filter, pcv valve, no vacuum leaks

A number of things may cause code P0171 and P0174 to be triggered. As the codes indicate, this means there is a lean fuel condition which may be caused by a lack of fuel supply or in some cases, a...