Q: Help me please

OIL IN MY AIR FILTER LOW COMPRESSION IN ONLY 1 CYLINDER ENGINE SHAKES SMOKE OUT EXHAST WHEN ACCELARATING PLEASE HELP ITS MY FIRST CAR PLEASE

If you have one cylinder that is low on compression and leaking oil into the cylinder then you have broken piston rings or a hole in the piston. The engine should have a cylinder pressure test to see if you have bad piston ring or hole in the piston. Either way the engine will need a major repair to remove the pistons to replace the piston rings and any bad pistons. The repairs may exceed the value of the vehicle. The repairs may exceed $2000 in parts and labor depending on damage inside engine.