Q: Help me please

OIL IN MY AIR FILTER LOW COMPRESSION IN ONLY 1 CYLINDER ENGINE SHAKES SMOKE OUT EXHAST WHEN ACCELARATING PLEASE HELP ITS MY FIRST CAR PLEASE

3. Help me please

Q: Q: Car stalls when I stop.

Having your Maxima stall while stopping can make it difficult to ever want to stop driving! Typically when I see a vehicle with these similar symptoms it leads me to consider two common possibilities, a dirty throttle body and problems...

Q: Loud noise from engine.

This is caused by the timing chain tensioners in the engine are bad and they would need to be replaced with new chains and tensioners. On some of these vehicle the camshafts may need to also need to be replaced...

Q: None of my power window will go up or down. And I just replace the power window relay

Check the 20 amp power window circuit breaker in the engine compartment fuse box. If the circuit breaker is sending power to the relay then the main power window switch will need to be checked to see if it is...