Q: Help with my truck's rpm's being too low and won't stay running.

My truck Rpm are low I can not leave it running or it will die it outta when stopped or just in park like it wants to die I have replaced all 6 coils even bought a new idle air control valve and it still does so so bad that it does I have to keep my foot on the break and yes just so it won't I even cleaned the mass air flow sensor please help

Hi there. It seems that there is a vacuum leak on your engine. Check all of the vacuum lines and the vacuum brake booster for any cracks or breaks on the lines and hoses. Replace any hoses or lines that are cracked, broken, or missing. If you need further assistance with your engine idle being lower than normal, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Help with my truck's rpm's being too low and won't stay running.