Q: Hello I’m having a lot of problems with my pt cruise and I don’t know what to do anymore. We replaced Both Oxygen sensors, MAP and

It starts up but it will shut down if it doesn’t get any gas. Hello I’m having a lot of problems with my pt cruise and I don’t know what to do anymore. We replaced Both Oxygen sensors, MAP and MAF sensors, intake gaskets, timing belt and water pump, spark plugs and cam sensor, then the computer. Once we installed the computer the car is now saying we need to replace everything else we recently just installed. Is there anything else we can do for the car?

3. Hello I’m having a lot of problems with my pt cruise and I don’t know what to do anymore. We replaced Both Oxygen sensors, MAP and