Q: Hello I have a 2004 chy town and country and I and a split in part of my motor mount! Its where the alternator connects.. wo

Is there any way of fixing it

As you know the motor is subjected to a significant amount of vibration which is very critical when it comes to motor mounts. As they absorb this vibration, this creates a lot of stress on these mounts. I would recommend having an expert from Your Mechanic come to your home to replace the mount with the proper factory motor mount.

• Hello I have a 2004 chy town and country and I and a split in part of my motor mount! Its where the alternator connects.. wo